Student and School Contest
Which Sustainable Development Goal is the most important to you? What can we do about it as global citizens?
Tell us which is the most important to you or your classroom and submit your answer to win a prize package for your classroom (or individual prizes for students learning at home)!
Fill out this PDF with your answer to this tough question and email a virtual copy or a scan to Anna at email@example.com to have your class (or name) entered to win!
- Let us know what we - as global citizens - can do to help reach this goal by 2030 to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
All entries received between February 1st and February 19th will be entered to win the following prizes:
- Class pizza party (If regulations bar you from eating together in your classroom, an alternative will be provided.)
- a free MCIC classroom workshop
- a hard copy of our Sustainable Foundation Guide
- your pick from our book list
- MCIC swag for all of your students
- gift certificate to Green Campus online store
- a copy of a book of your choice from our book list
- MCIC swag
- Fairtrade snacks
- Please enter your name (teachers name if you are submitting on behalf of a classroom), grade, school, and date to be entered to win.
- Please indicate if you are submitting on behalf of an individual, or a classroom.
- No entries without this information will be considered.
- Please indicate in your email entry if you do NOT want your answer shared publicly by MCIC via social media, by email, newsletter, or website.
- No personal information will be shared publicly unless otherwise stated and/or notified.