The UNESCO Chair in Democracy, Global Citizenship, and Trasnformative Education presents an International Symposium on Democracy, Global Citizenship and Transformative Education: New Perspectives to Understand, Engage and Act Together.
- Participation in this Symposium is accessible to everyone without cost.
- Please register via the web pa ge to participate via ZOOM for any session of interest (the advantagesare that you will receive additional information, be able to converse and pose questions during the session, and will be more directly linked into the network). Once registered, a ZOOM link will be sent to you.
- Anyone can also attend any session at any time via the FB (French, English, Spanish).
- All sessions will be recored, and will be accessible on theYoutube page.
- Sessions indicated with an (*) wi ll be held in all three languages.
- PR = Chair.
- The authors are responsible for the choice and presentation of the contents of this Symposium and the opinions expressed therein, which do not necessarily conform to those of UNESCO and do not commit the Organization.
To Attend | Registration Information:
There are three options available for you to attend the Symposium. All three options are free of charge, but Zoom provides the best opportunity to engage in the discussion. By registering for sessions via Zoom you will have the opportunity to engage in the Q&A.
- Register on the website by clicking the title of each session HERE.
- If you prefer to tune in via Facebook, you can watch via Facebook Live on the symposium Facebook page dedicated to the language of your preference HERE.
- After the Symposium, all the recorded sessions will be uploaded to YouTube HERE.