Book a Sustainability Presentation
In order to respect COVID-19 safety precautions, MCIC is only providing virtual presentations at this time.
MCIC is pleased to offer sustainability presentations on topics that encourage, support and enhance global citizenship and topics related to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Our presentations are suitable for teens and adults representing:
- secondary and post-secondary audiences
- non-profit organizations
- government departments
- community and special interest groups
- Sustainable Development Goals 101 with MCIC – a one-hour presentation that includes an introduction to the SDGs, how Canada is working toward the SDGs, Canada's role in international development, and what MCIC and its members do, including examples of members’ international projects and how they relate to the SDGs
- Sustainable Development Goals 400 with MCIC – a deep dive into the SDG of your choice
- Coming soon - Becoming a More Sustainable Organization – lessons learned from MCIC’s experiences, including practical tools and tips
We’d be pleased to work with you to develop a sustainability-focused presentation for the needs and interests of your office, group or classroom.